A balanced diet should be done early in order to get good results. The result not only in body shape will look good health also increases. The following will be given some tips for a balanced diet.
1. Our body needs 40 nutrients to be maintained to the maximum health. Therefore, we are required to eat foods that are rich in nutrients.
2. Eat fruits and vegetables just enough to add an energy source. Do not be tied to one type of fruit or vegetable even better if you eat a variety of fruits and vegetables.
4. If you want to eat chicken or meat as a protein source, make sure the skin or the fat removed first.
5. You may eat various types of food but make sure the correct cooking. Better cooking with grilling, burning or steaming.
6. Eating high-calorie foods in small amounts is very encouraged, but make sure it is balanced by taking nutrients.
7. In your daily diet do not drink milk occasionally. You are advised to drink at least two cups nonfat milk. Alternatively, you may replace it with yogurt or cheese.
8. Avoid cooking foods high in fat. So is the oil, its use is justified but only in little quantity.
9. If you want to eat light meals, choose a low-fat snack yng.
10. There is no problem if the occasional Want to eat outside. What should be done is to have the dish in a small size.
Thereby tip balanced diet and hopefully useful for you.