This time I was providing a healthy chicken recipes, suitable for people who are undergoing a diet program.
100 g chicken, cut into small dice
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 large size potatoes, diced
1 medium carrot, diced
1/4 onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/4 tsp salt
1 stalk celery, finely sliced
How to make:
1. Mix chicken with 1 tablespoon lemon juice and a little salt. Stir, and let stand for 15 minutes.
2. Combine chicken, potatoes, carrots, and onions. Stir well.
3. Add vegetable oil and salt, stir.
4. Enter in heat resistant dish, sprinkle with the remaining parsley and drizzle with lemon juice.
5. Steam for 20 minutes until cooked. Remove and serve warm.